Account limitation case PP004357257185

hann_dziat
Contributor
Contributor

hello everybody

as in title: my account has been limited due to overcoming the EU direction. PayPal suggested to open Business account. I've started to sell as a business, but we really wanted to register charity business for diabetes children,.Unfortunately my friend left the Uk due to personal circumstances and I am not able as a seriously disabled person do deal with the  business account.

I've sent several emails to customer support explaining the situation, trying to ring but NEVER been successful to speak with anybody "due to high volume of calls

Never received an answer for my emails as well. Finally, my account is limited with 90£ on hold, which is really huge money for me as I am not able to work.

I am not able to attach registration documents, as my business has not been registered due to above circumstances. 

I am really in tears, as I can not use my payPal to pay my commitments and i am paying every month 150£ for my daughter's treatment. So, I can not send her money, can not pay for good I've bought.

The most scary  is not possible to speak with somebody from PayPal to explain the situation. I am suffering from epilepsy and depression after brain tumor removing and this situation is affecting my health very badly: after 1 year being free of seizure I've had twice epileptic attacks.

Have no idea what to do? what will happen with my money? how I can send money for my daughter's treatment???

Hope some admin is reading our post sometimes? Could somebody help me, please?. I understand the rules, but I have been contacting PayPal many times and nobody answered.

I feel really drained and I am on the edge. Just sitting with computer and crying. How is it  work? I supposed, If I am sending emails, somebody is reading it? Can not speak as phone doesn't answer.....with my anxiety I am afraid i can harm myself:-((((

Sorry for long post, but I feel like I am in the prison!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hann_dziat

Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hann_dziat
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for your help! Just send a message on FB. Thank you again;-)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.