A new form of banking ability that benefits PEOPLE

fastmari
Contributor
Contributor

I am in America, for 66 year, gone thru Babybooming, small NE town life and life on the road, plus married life, civic activity and then at age 40 have a miracle baby which we just devoted 27 years to.    I speak these personal profile items to illustrate my experience framework with banking "book", resisting credit cards for years but giving in, trying to let it help my life, but failing as so many did due to medical longterm issues draining our credit & value.   Since then I discovered Paypal thru eBay and it changed my life.    Technically retired, I have actually been disabled for over 2 decades, trying to do what I can between  hospitalizations and bedbound life which a pc becomes as great a link to the world as TV is.    Mostly a buyer, I did try to sell a few things.   The Paypal Credit was offered when I was buying an item of a few hundred dollars; beyond my available cash most of the time.    Paypal Credit worked for me, and I researched its limits, its function; surprised by Paypal's ease & acceptance.    Paypal Credit showed itself to be a world changer; bringing PEOPLE together for selling and buying.   Every little shop or person with something has now become available with barriers broken down by the Search of eBay; despite language, cash type, location-even lands with heavy restrictions, inability to advertise....we are all brought together; one people of the Earth.     I am humbled by its magnanimous offer and achievement which has no rival, as long as a computer and internet is available.   That appears to be Paypal Credit's limitation and I believe PC (Paypal Credit) will realize this, target it and overcome it so that all Earth's PEOPLE will at last be brought together.    Where parasitic middlemen have long taken the goods of small producers of handmade goods or foods, making many items unaffordable for us and ensuring the continued poverty of producers in remote places or conditions, I see a bright future where producers will come to the world's buyers, and PC will be there to underwrite transactions for buyers, stretching their value to the sellers while eliminating barriers of language, national restrictions and money style also.  All with the power of a Search button on an internet connected computer, the Paypal Credit is there to bless all on the selling and the buying side.   Thank you, Paypal Credit and Paypal.   You have brought People of the Earth together without barriers without parasitic dealings under-board as middlemen.   Please understand how close you are to this grand development for all, and prioritize the lack of internet-connected computer to those people not included yet, to help them join the world.   We yearn for this achievement for all mankind and you are the only one this close to it's pinnacle; I applaud you and encourage you onward....

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.