1st and final time I use PayPal.

NatHall7800
New Community Member
I have to say the idea of PayPal is amazing, make transactions all around the world in an instant.. Get protection, ease of use for even users that don't even have an account.. Well I recently started up an account with these thoughts in my mind and seeing the sugar glazed "how nice paypal is" adverts.. It's also the 1st time even making a transaction, i'm having to wait 21 days for the money to be avaliable to use.. After it does become avaliable I'll be drawing the lot out and never using this terrible time wasting service ever again, period... Up to 21 days to wait for money being sent from a friend of mine in to my account to show that's it's cleared and legitimate... 21 days, Oh my fecking days, what a whole bunch of bull... So, i'm never using this service again, I can't wait for the funds to clear so I can move them elsewhere now and I won't be returning once ever again, worst service ever... Even my pingit can do it in moments, I can transfer money from any number of my accounts almost instantly and transfer it backwards and forwards... For some unknown to me reason, paypal just seems to dump it within the realm of "making sure it's legitimate" why don't you ask the flipping sender directly and be a proper mummy state payment system then.. Terrible payment system indeed..
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

dchobby
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal just does not care about thier customers.

I have been with Paypal for 14 years, but no longer. They have **bleep** me for the last time. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

lol PayPal's been around for quite sometime now and users have used it for legit purposes but then you got a sector using it nefariously or unlawfully and abuse the service where PayPal themselves have lost out so now everyone is subjected to this.  Throw in new laws and regulations into it too! You know what you do is legit but does PayPal?  They don't know us from Tom, **bleep**, or Harry.  This hold stuff is just a formality and last only a stretch of time, about 90 days.  Build up a good history with PayPal, read the user agreement and Help Topics FAQs to know the ins and outs of your account and you will have fun using PayPal and it's conveniences.

I do admit that there are surprising glitches with some of their services, but I stick with the basics or the uncomplicated features to keep issues to a minimum.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.