15.00 minimum is stupid.

Fryguy
Contributor
Contributor

Give me my **bleep** money. I should not have to put money in to take what is mine. GIVE IT BACK TO ME!

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

suggest you contact customer services as no idea what you are on about.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

crankyboiy
New Community Member

You're a volunteer advisor and you don't know about the $15 minimum withdraw fee? Everything worked perfectly before the new stupid paypal update that requires people to withdraw a minimum of $15 to their bank account. Before the update I could withdraw to my credit card or bank account with no minimum. THIS IS STUPID!!! why are they reverting the feature? are they that money hungry? We should be able to withdraw "our money" no matter how much it is. this is <removed> BOGUS!

Login to Me Too

aikmanca
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree. I just received a refund yet because it doesnt meet the $15 mark, I have to give paypal more money just to get my money that I'm entitled to....complete **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aikmanca

You are replying to a thread that was started in 2014.

There is no minimum amount for a refund.

A seller can refund ANY amount at all.

No idea why you are saying you have to ''add money'' for a refund.????????????

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

aikmanca
Contributor
Contributor

Since this issue was brought up in 2014, perhaps it should have been corrected by now. I did not say there was a minimum amount for a refund. The minimum relates to the withdrawal amount which is $15. My refund was $12.43 but in order to withdraw this, I need to add $2.57 to make the $15. threshold.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aikmanca

No what you said was >>

I just received a refund yet because it doesnt meet the $15 mark, I have to give paypal more money just to get my money that I'm entitled to..

If you meant a ''withdrawal'' then you should have said so. If you lift your ''limits'' then you won't have a minimum anymore.

And it has nothing to do with me whether its an issue to be corrected or not.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

aikmanca
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't say anything. I am aware of what I wrote and when I wrote " to get my money", the withdrawal should be understood.....if not , how else would one get their money, again to which they are entitled.

Now paypal will keep my refund plus my small deposit and make interest on my money for a week or two. I am also aware that the interest is very little, but it's the principle of it.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aikmanca

You can ''get'' your money via 

1. A refund

2. A transfer

3. A withdrawal.

The only thing you said was ''refund''.

Surely you have someone that can ''send'' you that small amount and then you can re-pay them in cash?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.