invoicing enhancement/suggestion

coreman
Contributor
Contributor

When I invoice a customer I would like them to be able to PAY the invoice regardless of my blocked foreign accounts setting. I generally know the customer I am invoicing and don't want to have to open up my foreign account acceptance setting just so the invoice can be paid. On the OTHER hand, I feel you should return the customers phone number if  have set it so that it is sent when a website order is paid. Just looking for a little consistency. I need the phone number to fill out the customs paperwork and I have no way to request it as I do in the regular ordering

Olivia suggested I post them here as suggestions/enhancements

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Kristen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi -  Thank you so much for your suggestions. I will add them to our feature request list.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Kristen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi -  Thank you so much for your suggestions. I will add them to our feature request list.

Login to Me Too

SmartieParts
Contributor
Contributor

I strongly second the phone number suggestion!  Exact same issue... it is a field in the customs declaration form that I don't like leaving blank.

Login to Me Too

coreman
Contributor
Contributor

@SmartieParts wrote:

I strongly second the phone number suggestion!  Exact same issue... it is a field in the customs declaration form that I don't like leaving blank.

and if you are filling out the customs paperwork online it won't let you bypass it which is exactly my issue

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.