credit card administration problems

oldsalt19
Contributor
Contributor

Whenever I try to view card details for my paypal mastercharge credit card, I almost always get a message saying the my information is not available and I should check later. I could understand this happening occassionally, but it happens most of the time making this by far my most difficult credit/debit account to manage. When I attempt to report the problem, I am ask for the last 4 digits of my card number. I enter that then I am told that the four numbers are not valid. I am very close to no longer using this card. Garry

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

oldsalt19
Contributor
Contributor

This is funny.  Today I received a form letter set of instructions on how to use paypal account options, etc.  Not a word about their "technical difficulties" that prevent me from seeing my Credit card account details.

I have taken the paypal card out of my wallet and into storage.  I will no longer use it.  I run a small business that transacts much of its business with paypal so I had decided the card would be very convienient as an aid to cash flow.  However, paypal's repeated "technical difficulties" require time and attention that I could better use in other parts of my business..  There is no anger or indignation on my part.  Smiley Happy  My discontinued use of the paypal master charge is simply a practical solution to a business problem.  I hope they get their problems solved.  It's too bad to see a otherwise good business plan fail because of these sorts of things.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.