Withdrawing money to MasterCard

jugarugabi
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there,

I know that I am not the only one who is experiencing this issue. I have seen a lot of people complaining about this and they didn't get an official response from PayPal yet: I got some money from someone who asked me from my services.

Now, after PayPal is informing me that a part of the amount was charged as a fee, PayPal doesn't let me choose my MasterCard Credit Card to withdraw my money. The www.paypal.com/wdfunds keeps asking me to add a Visa Card. However, the user agreement states clearly that:

"6. Withdrawing/Redeeming E- money

6.1 How to Withdraw/Redeem E-money. You may withdraw funds by electronically transferring them to your bank account (this withdrawal/redemption functionality is sometimes known as “transfer to bank”) or if you are a registered user of a Credit Card Withdrawal Region, your branded MasterCard or Visa card. Some jurisdictions may permit you to withdraw funds to either your bank account or your card. The bank account into which you request the redemption of E-money must be denominated in the home currency of your Account. Balances must be redeemed in your home currency – see section 6.4 if your Account holds a balance in multiple currencies."

So, how in the heck should I get my money from PayPal without me making another credit card (Visa) to wait 10 days to get ahold of my credit card, another 2 days to get it verified via PayPal and then another 2 days for the payment to get done?

Why is PayPal lying to this user agreement if they aren't permiting anyone to use MasterCards anymore?

This thing bugs me a lot. I need the money I worked for, I don't need PayPal to mess around with our money.

I sent emails telling them about this issues and their website is "lying" again that they will be back in touch with me in 24h tops. All I see, as a reply, is a [edited] autogenerated email with the stupidest howto's to solve some things similar to my issue (according to that mail).

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

if you cant do it,then you would need  a US bank/

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.