Why is this forum more of a bulletin board for whiny crybabies?

cornbreadmcbray
Contributor
Contributor

,Why is this forum more of a bulletin board for whiny crybabies, than for intelligent people asking questions and seeking information instead of crying and ranting? I think if you spend all your time being negative how can you ever expect positive results?

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I posted below your post rather than below another post as i was replying to you.

Free speech is fine, you were rude and ignorant. What right have you to critiscise an advisor just because they have posted a lot on the board.

Why should they "get a life" what do YOU know about their life.

But feel free to dig yourself in deeper, I will lend you a spade.

Will not be bothering to read anything else you post so feel free to post your drivel as you want.

As I said we may take you seriously WHEN you have helped just one person on this board.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tag68
Contributor
Contributor

Hummmm,. looks to me like YOU are the one that is rude and ignorant by calling people names!  That is a total admission of a persons inability to communicate because of  immaturity and frustration so calls others derogatory names that disagrees with them.  For shame!  You need to grow up!  If you can't run with the big dawgs then stay on the porch!!!

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Tag68 buddy ... thanks for the compliments.  Good know people take notice!  We do wish you all the best!

Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Tag68
Contributor
Contributor

Snow, compliment?  DUH!!! WHERE?  I merely stated you spend your life on here - there must be more to it than that - but I did find one that has been posting MORE than you, over 18,000 - holy mackeral, ole kemow is living a wasted life, too.  I've got other things to do and a life to live..thank heavens! 

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Your an idiot tag68.

I reply to about 20 posts a day that takes me a minimum of time.

I have a real life job and a real life.

So you idiot don't slam the door on your way out.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Tag68
Contributor
Contributor

There you go, kemow, blowing a gasket over trivia!  Who yanked your chain in the first instance?  I've run across nutballs like you before and i just consider the source because you are a very threatened and obviously low self esteem individual. Female I'm thinking to react so 'personally' when a comment is made to another individual and not to YOU, which simply means, it's none of YOUR danged business - so BUTT out!  You like to pat yourself on the back and toot your own horn just as you did in your posts to ME, but when you have to go to those lengths to compliment YOURSELF (and I don't see anyone else doing it FOR you) then that means you have to get a lot of 'atta boys' or you aren't happy.

BTW, the word is "you're" - NOT 'your' - as YOU used it.  LOL  Flub up when you get all discombobulated, right?  What a hoot!  Read my post?  Toots, I could care less!  Your opinion is nothing to me, and your opinion is just like 'a**holes, everyone has one".   Tell me, does your arm get all kinked up patting yourself on the back?  I'll compare awards with you any day of the week or month (along with IQ)!!! 

Now, take your dolly, your sippy-cup, and go back in your corner of the playpen!!!  BTW, sucking your thumb causes buck teeth!!!

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Tag68 - you are the perfect example of the subject of this thread.  A proof of concept brought to life.  Thank you!   We could keep this up all day but, it's moot point and sad to say, we're out of tissues.

Login to Me Too

Tag68
Contributor
Contributor

I'm just plain "john q. public' voicing an opinion that obviously differs from yours, and because of it, you choose insults and innuendo to defeat their side of the argument?  It doesn't defeat anything, nor does the heading on your 'thread' describe what is going on  here (except in yours and kemow' minds), or make what  you've stated accurate and truth. Your statements/posts are merely alleged claims against anyone that says something different from the two of you.  I did not notice that either one of you walked on water!!!   You two are a waste of my time -- I'm gone, to more intelligent activities than this juvenile thread.  Toodle-ooh~!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

At last he got the message, what a twit.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.