Where are PayPal staff? Do they exist... Very Angry / Upset.

GoldwirePure
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

In pure hope that a moderator will care to read this, because your e-mail staff don't seem to care about replying at all; when it's lining their pockets and loosing my money (as a seller).

I've sent a total of 3 contact messages via the contact form on different occasions and never seem to get a reply, I contacted you because I was dealing with a dispute for a digital service I sold and it only offered two options, A) I did not ship the item, and will refund. or B) I have shipped the item and can provide tracking details

Neither of which can possibly apply to a digital service, and to top it off; I got an e-mail saying I had 4 days remaing to update the case, 24 hours later it was closed not in my favour as I didn't reply! (Very Angry by this point now)

Please sort yourselves out because I won't be using PayPal ever again otherwise, 

Affected cases are:

PP-001-662-787-831 (closed because you told me I had another 4 days, and I never got a reply from you) and PP-001-667-038-561 (still open at the moment, but I need a reply from your staff as I can't progress.)

Both services have been delivered, and are non-physical (so they can't return the item to me, which means I'd loose my money which covers the hardware expenses etc)

Kind Regards,

Jordan.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

GoldwirePure
Contributor
Contributor

BUMP - A reply within the next 24 hours from a moderator would be nice... Perhaps some support considering your e-mail staff don't care to reply to anyone...

Login to Me Too

GoldwirePure
Contributor
Contributor

BUMP BUMP BUMP - Where are you? Please can a moderator sort this out for me.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi GoldwirePure,

Welcome to the Feedback Forum. This is a venue for members to discuss feedback about PayPal products and services. If your first post in this thread wasn't initially posted here, it was likely moved because the subject matter was deemed to be feedback rather than a question.

If you have a question for the Community, please feel free to post again in one of the Help: Ask the Community forums. Please keep in mind that any assistance that requires review of your account is better directed to Customer Service than the Community, as members of the Community do not have access to your account information.

Here are some articles that may assist you in the creation of a new post:

Why didn't an employee answer my post?

What's the best way to ask a question?

How do I reach customer service?

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.