Useless once again...no payments going through

Zorblat
Contributor
Contributor

For 24 hours I've tried to pay a seller without any success whatsoever...This goes on for days, weeks, months at at time year after year. I can't even be bothered emailing Paypal anymore because all I will get for my troubles is the same standard reply about it being everyone else's fault - mine, Visa's, my banks. My Visa works perfectly everywhere else, all over the world, as long as I don't use Paypal.

I wish Ebay would find a way for us customers to pay that works. ALL the time. Not just on and off. 😕

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Bulletdozer
New Community Member

This is my first message on Paypal Forum and it is some consolation to see that I am not alone with my problems. The only time I get in trouble with my bank is when I buy from ebay. Money gets deducted from my account but does not show on my bank statement for almost a week afterwards. Then when I think I have got x amount in there that's when Paypal decide to pass on those details to my bank, resulting in me exceeding my overdraft. I am currently in limbo having contacted Paypal five times yesterday. I wish to purchase several ebay items and although I have plenty of money in my account they wont allow me to move it over. i spoke to Paypal staff yesterday who instructed me on how to move money across immediately. I did that and still it shows up as 'processing' on my account. What policy has Paypal brought in recently that is causing all this upset? Unfortunately Paypal is ebay and they have the monopoly on this system. If someone knows of a similar online shop (I know about Amazon) then I would happily move my money there where I am allowed to spend it.    

Login to Me Too

mrchew2
New Community Member

Understanding now how frustrating it is to deal with paypal and ebay. I am having the same problem getting a vendor paid. Have spent over two hours on phone getting the run around. Ebay sends me to paypal who sends me to ebay etc etc. I have been dealing on ebay for many years and have never seen such pathetic customer service. I have a business account on paypal and quite frankly am concidering closing my accounts. Is there anyone who has been successfull dealing with these idiots?  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.