Suggestion: Ability to Block Individual Paypal Accounts

fgilles
Contributor
Contributor

I'd like to suggest that paypal offer us the ability to block individual accounts.

The ability to block certain categories of users is very helpful (international accounts, etc). But it would be very useful as well to be able to block certain users.

I sell on a non-ebay site, which does not allow us at the moment to block buyers. Even if it did, it is trivial for a user to set up another account, as all you need is an email addy and new username. Frankly there are some people that I, and probably many sellers, just don't want to do business with based on prior experience. As paypal does not allow users to set up multiple accounts at the drop of a hat, I'd be very happy if we could block a paypal account rather than just a category of users.

thanks for reading

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

That's a great suggestion.  Hopefully the PayPal Community Forum Monitors will see this and submit.

Other options for suggestions:

PayPal has a FaceBook Page, it's worth a try.

Another way to submit suggestions or changes is to use the Site Feedback link from within your PayPay Account. The link is on every page. There's a survey question to answer and text box below. Use the text box to submit your suggestion or change. Seems they do have folks that look at the submissions verses posting via the community forum. With the exception the the moderators, everyone here is a non paid volunteer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.