Re: withdraw money to account

NickSurfer
New Community Member

I have a verified business account with PayPal with all the requisite detailed information verified.  I also have verified my associated business bank account and two telephone numbers.

Since the beginning of January 2016 I have 'tried' to withdraw funds from Paypal that my business customers have paid in, these are legitimate funds of mine that 'should' be readily accessible for me to withdraw as and when I require.  This is far from the case. 

I have tried to withdraw funds in 10 separate occasions since January 2nd 2016, on only 2 of those occasions was I able to withdraw funds without any problem.

On the five (5) other occasions it has proved impossible for me to withdraw funds at all without a lengthy and repeated telephone call (45 minute calls at my expense in both financial and time terms!) to your so-called customer help lines.

On each occasion your system prevents me from withdrawing funds by first stating that that I need to "Verify My Account" as your system ".....doesn't recognize the device you're using.....".  This, despite me using the same pc, IP address, browser, logon location (my computer hasn't moved from the desk in my office here in over 12 months), I have the same internet provider as always, you have full details of my business Social Security Number, Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, Employer Identification Number, Merchant Account ID, etc etc every time; notably the same detail in the two times that I was allowed to withdraw funds without verification too!

Then to make matter worse your 'so-called' second step verification process doesn't work either.  I have two telephone numbers registered in my name and verified with Paypal in your system and yet...... when I select to "...receive a text message with a security code shortly after you click Continue...." there is no available telephone number and the system does not allow me to add another (or even one of the ones you already have verified!). 

Now, again, this week I have tried to withdraw funds on 23rd Feb, 24th Feb, 25th, Feb 26th and again today......all without success. 

Worse than that, I have been told by your 'help desk' (in the Philippines?) that they cannot help me access my funds and they have to raise an issue on my behalf with some nebulous entity on the US mainland.  Apparently and allegedly, a service ticket was raised on this matter. 

But also note that I was advised on at least five separate occasions in January 2016 that a ticket had also been raised, that it would all be sorted out immediately and I would not suffer the frustration of not being able to access my money again, yet nothing further was heard on later calls about this and the problem remained.

So, fifty five (yes 55!) days after raising this issue with Paypal not a single thing has been done (once you are holding my money it seems!), not a single person has had the courtesy to reach out to me to explain anything or apologise for the woeful inadequacies in your verification system. 

So what are you going to do now to allow me to access my money and to restore some faith in using your payment system as an alternative payment method for my business customers?

I really would like to keep using it, and maybe even recommend it one day, but at the moment the front end works fine (getting your money) but, as outlined above, the back end (releasing OUR money!) sucks and no-one seems to care and your customer service is appalling.

A fully addressed response in a timely fashion would be good,.......a permanent resolution to this glitch that your system has would also be good,.............having access to, and being able to withdraw, MY money would be even better!  

It is obvious from speaking to your various reps (they have let slip various confirmatory facts in our conversation!) over the last 2 months that this is a very comon problem affecting many many of your customers, and yet yo are failing to address this many months after being aware of its existence.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.