REFUND

TALCIMA
Contributor
Contributor

I DON'T CARE TO PAY THE SHIPPING, I JUST WANT A REFUND FOR THE ITEM COST OR I WILL PAY ANOTHER SHIPPING FEE IF THE SELLER WILL SHIP THE ITEM AGAIN. I CANNOT REACH THE SELLER, I SEND EMAILS EVERYDAY AND HE WILL NOT RESPOND.  I CANNOT LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, EBAY BLOCKED IT. I FILED A CLAIM AND THEY SIDED WITH THE SELLER.

HOW CAN WE TRUST IN EBAY/PAYPAL IF SELLERS ARE CAPABLE OF KEEPING MONEY AND KEEPINGTHE ITEM. THEY SAIDMY ONLY RECOURSE IS TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, BUT I CAN'T.  I LOST $199 WHICH IS A LOT OF MONEY FOR ME. ALL I WANT IS FOR EBAY TO MAKE THE SELLER REFUND MY MONEY OR SHIP MY ITEM.  HOW CAN I RESOLVE THIS ISSUE?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

TALCIMA
Contributor
Contributor

Seller's message:
"Hi - We received the package back. Apparently you provided the wrong address. We can reship if you can provide a correct address and pay for UPS charges to reship. Please advise. Thanks."PLEASE REFUND THE ITEM PRICE OF $199.00 THANK YOU ,YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE ITEM BACK

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If the item was misdescribed then you always have to return it back to the seller before you get a refund of the original payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

TALCIMA
Contributor
Contributor

Seller's message:
"Hi - We received the package back. Apparently you provided the wrong address. We can reship if you can provide a correct address and pay for UPS charges to reship. Please advise. Thanks."PLEASE REFUND THE ITEM PRICE OF $199.00 THANK YOU ,YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE ITEM BACK

Login to Me Too

chophouse
New Community Member

that is a flat out lie. same thing happened to me, ebay and paypal working with the buyer screwed me. took the money from my account to refund the buyer and i havnt heard a peep about my product being returned.

Login to Me Too

Bob----P
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

If the item was misdescribed then you always have to return it back to the seller before you get a refund of the original payment.

Yes this is true if Pay Pal can get you the RIGHT address .Since my seller doesn't reply back to me after the purcchase was made . Sent mine only to have it returned so it was technally not returned and my claim was closed . What a loope - hole .

Login to Me Too

bcockerill89
New Community Member

I was e-mailed from ebay that a luxury wedding set did get paid 12 17 2013 so I set for it to be paid on my account ending in 6773 but when I check my balance later on my personal check book it had benn took out 12-18-2013 so now I paid for it twice. I would like a refund made 12-26-2013 in which I made a payment that was already paid.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.