Phone Call to Customer Service

HonestSpirit
Contributor
Contributor

What in the world!Grrr I hate rude people!

I was taught at a young age that 1 it is extremely rude to interupt people while they were talking, and 2 that the client/customer is always right.

I called customer service to inquire about a payment that was supposed to be taken from my bank account last Friday but wasn't taken out.

The guy FREDDY who was the rep I talked to was above and beyond rude! He straight up was **bleep** me off!

I repeatedly explained that if someone had made a mistake or misunderstood that it was fine all I wanted to do was find out why it hadn't been removed and when it would be taken care of.

He repeatedly interuppted me/talked over me while I was still talking, and even went so far as to say "Well we can listen to the recording" like as if I was the one who **bleep** up!

I again told him I know what was said cuz 1 I had called them back to double check and confirm the withdrawal and 2 that I had signed paperwork with my bank giving permission for the wthdrawal to even be made last week.

What I would like to know is WHERE do we complain about the treatment of the reps who deal with us on the phone?

I asked his name and told him I wanted to know it so that I can ensure I don't get him again in the future.

The 1st two ladies I had talked to last week were great. Very helpful, polite, listened and answered the best they could, and not once did they interupt me, talk over me, or give me any form of an attitude.

That FREDDY guy did and has me very upset.

WHERE DO WE GO TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT KIND OF TREATMENT FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE?!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.