Paypal give me my money back!!!!!!!

aozborne218
Contributor
Contributor

I was on VACATION with my wife visiting family down in Oklahoma. On our way back, we filled up at a Kum n Go gas station. Swiping my Paypal debit card the first time, the payment didn't go through. The second time, it went through, and I bought gas for $45.66. When I got home, I checked my Paypal account just to make sure I have enough money to get back and I noticed something. When you swipe your card at a gas station, the pre authorize by taking money out of your account until your done pumping. In this case, $75.00 was taken out in the first transaction, and then ''credited'' back to me. Now, I'm evened out. So anyways! A month passes and just yesterday, I look in my PayPal account and notice I am -$75 without notification! I call PayPal, and they say Kum n GO gave me an extra $75.00 with the ''credit'' which doesn't make sense. So after they told me that, I called Kum n Go Debit card center, and the lady told me I was only pre authorized, and no ''extra'' credit towards my paypal. 

If you look in the pictures below, there is an extra credit put in from PAYPAL without warning. Paypal, you say its Kum n GO's fault, but the lady I talked to shows that there isn't any kind of extra credit towards my account. Paypal says this happens 'rarely'. BS. Put me positive again please to pay my f***ing bills. This is the last straw with PayPal, and I recommend not buying gas with your PayPal debit card. Actually, I recommend not even using paypal because they will eventually **bleep** you over horribly without notice. I'm to the point of taking them to court with all their hidden BS of charging someone money thats not their fault. Sorry you have to see this.

PAYPAL GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!

Untitled.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.