PAYPAL CREDIT HELP! ABOUT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT IF ITS NOT RESOLVED

JeremyChilik141
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I really fed up with PayPal service I apply for credit and try to use it for mulitipal payments and tells me its not avaiable eventhough I qualify for 3 thousand worth of credit! I spoke to reps about this and they don;t know what the **bleep** they are doing because the problems still NOT FIXED! I tried making many Ebay purchases but none of them will process using my Credit line! Are you people that dense that  it takes you so many times for you to fix the problems.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

WipedOut
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@mccoytoshipley

I completely understand where you are coming from now and was wondering if options could have been limited.  All I can say is if this is the best option I hope they do sort through it and get you taken care of shortly.  For all we know it could just be the underwriters haven't signed off on the credit amount yet (aka made a few key strokes).   Just curious though if you have tried using a different web browser (if you are using IE have you tried firefox and if firefox have you tried chrome)?  Wondering if this could be a cookie or cache issue not allowing the proper payment options to appear?

Take care bro

WipedOut

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.