No Padded Flat Rate Envelop option available?

LynkSpyder
Contributor
Contributor

Why is USPS padded flat rate envelop still not available in PayPal.  Ebay users can print these labels, so clearly it can be done.  This is the only kind of package I ship and ship 80-100 a month.  I would love to save time printing these labels from PayPal.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

LynkSpyder
Contributor
Contributor

Spoke to a resource from PayPal on their support line.  He reports that they are waiting on USPS to allow this option.  I have spoken to USPS.  They claim this is not the case and that there is no reason from their end why it is not available.  Also received this response via Email from PayPal support:

Josh, we appreciate your feedback. At this time, PayPal does not offer the feature that you have requested. At PayPal, we are always considering developing new features and we appreciate your request. I will escalate your concern to the management so they can look into adding this feature.

In the meantime, please go to the USPS website to have the option of Padded Flat Rate envelope or to eBay.

Thank you for being part of the PayPal community.

Sincerely,
Dawn
PayPal Customer Solutions

Login to Me Too

aemiamore
Contributor
Contributor

Well, that is stupid.  Just a few days ago Paypal automatically forced my account into the new layout from the old one.  The old one worked PERFECTLY, and now it isn't user friendly at all!  Especially the shipping options.  The options for Priority bubble mailers and Prioriity Legal Flat Rate Envelopes aren't there anymore!  What gives?

Also, in the old format, you used to be able to toggle through different shipping speeds and the price would automatically change on the same page, very nice!  Now, you have to actually "submit" and go to the next page to see the price, then go back a page if you want to change the speed/price.  SO annoying.

Login to Me Too

debra853
Contributor
Contributor

I LOVE PayPal Shipping

But  .....TRULY dislike there being no option to choose a Large Padded Flat Rate Envelope

or being hassled by my post office becuase of incorrect postage

I mail 2-3 a week

A clerk at my post office has given me a hard time saying I need to add .35 b/c mailer is padded

I explained adding extra postage thru PayPal shipping is not available (not an option)  

Clerk insists it is ......each and everytime I mail my packages

I had to take an email to prove PayPal's reponse

I have no problem paying the extra postage as I am getting a discount when I print postage

My concern is being hassled about it everytime and standing in long lines at Post Office is a bit much !

To me PayPal shipping thru Pitney Bowles should offer all variations/options of shipping

I am glad others are posting and contacting PayPal about this issue I do hope they add this options

Today I went in to print postage "multiple shipping" and again site is not working any tips appreciated

this happened last week but cleared up

Login to Me Too

lantzwicks
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I have the same problem. I use them more than any mailer I ship. Hey Paypal!!! Are you looking at this! It's not just this post! I see it quite a lot!

Login to Me Too

bobilly
New Community Member

I am just repeating what others have said, why can't PayPal offer the padded flat rate option?  Really Paypal, this is such a frustrating issue for me.  The padded flat rate envelope is my best choice for shipping.  I simply can't understand why this option is not available.  

Yes, I can go to the USPS Click n Ship and get my padded flat rate envelope purchased and shipped, but I'd much rather do it through Paypal instead of wasting the time to go to the USPS.  Just one more step that i think is unnecessary.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.