Here's how to get a refund for a My Cash card:

1. Log in to PayPal

2. Go to www.paypal-cash.com

3. Click on "Log in with PayPal Access"

4. Click on "Continue"

5. Go to www.paypal-cash.com again

6. Click on "FAQ/Contact Us"

7. Click on "Why couldn't PayPal verify my personal information?"

8. Click on "Click here" (to request a refund) - if it takes you back to the home page just try again

9. Enter the PIN number WITHOUT the spaces - if it takes you to searchnc.com try again; it took me several tries

To reach a customer service representative at MyCash call the customer service number and go to the option for checking card status but instead of entering the PIN enter 0 # repeatedly and you will eventually be connected to a representative.

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

muassie
New Community Member

Did anyone recieve the check with thier refund?

Login to Me Too

gippgig
Contributor
Contributor

Yes - but it took a while before I realized that's what it was because it didn't say anything about MyCash on it.

Login to Me Too

drumsowner93
New Community Member

How log did you wait for your check? It said 14days but now it has been 20days and I got nothing in my mail. Who should I call? Please help me because we re talking about 460$ trapped in a f$%^&  space...

Login to Me Too

gippgig
Contributor
Contributor

I don't remember when the refund arrived but note that since there was no indication the check had anything to do with PayPal you might have received it and not realized that's what it was!

Login to Me Too

dagan7

I want to get a refund but for certain reasons I'd prefer the check to be discrete. I know you said that the envelope doesn't say anything about Paypal or My Cash on it, which in my case is good news, can you tell me if it was identifiable as a check at all? Can you describe to me what you remember about the envelope? Lol I know this is a strange and specific question, I appreciate it if you can help me

Login to Me Too

gippgig
Contributor
Contributor

I don't think it was identifiable as anything. As I recall it was an ordinary envelope with the name of a bank I'd never heard of on it.

Login to Me Too

phaze3131
Contributor
Contributor

don't listen to paypal when they say it is an outside company.  Clearly it is paypal endorsing this company when the link  on the card goes direclty to paypal... paypal.com/cash

This is directly paypal advertising this product and they are 100% liable in anyting related to this card.

To claim anything otherwise would just be ludicrous.

Login to Me Too

cashriver1
Contributor
Contributor

U hit the nail on the head. I have been left without the ability to fund an account. Support said to buy a greendot even though theyno longer support it. I was then told to buy a mycash card which I did not as I nearly got ripped off from Paypal last time I used it until I informed them of my legal rights and protections. I now sit with 550 via a bank transfer and a 5 day hold even though I am in excellent standing at my bank and with PayPal. I honestly believe PayPal is an orphan child of EBay that has a business plan on paper and theory but in reality they are milking customers for short term gains off interest and walking a fine line, a very fine line of unethical behaviour.. Two years ago funding was easy with no snags. Now I am in fear every time I need to make money available to my daughter via PayPal...THEY NEED INVESTIGATED

Login to Me Too

Roon56
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I had read your post!!! I am out $190 on a paypal my cash card I purchased at CVS which won't load to my account- paypal couldn't help and transferred me to Paypal My Cash- had to send them receipt, card and my ID to investigate- don't know if I will ever get my $190. Do not buy these cards!!! Beware!!!

Login to Me Too

Mad123Customer
Contributor
Contributor
ok so they told me the same thing today can u tell me if you've heard back from them yet and what are they doing to fix the issue
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.