Here's how to get a refund for a My Cash card:

1. Log in to PayPal

2. Go to www.paypal-cash.com

3. Click on "Log in with PayPal Access"

4. Click on "Continue"

5. Go to www.paypal-cash.com again

6. Click on "FAQ/Contact Us"

7. Click on "Why couldn't PayPal verify my personal information?"

8. Click on "Click here" (to request a refund) - if it takes you back to the home page just try again

9. Enter the PIN number WITHOUT the spaces - if it takes you to searchnc.com try again; it took me several tries

To reach a customer service representative at MyCash call the customer service number and go to the option for checking card status but instead of entering the PIN enter 0 # repeatedly and you will eventually be connected to a representative.

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

floridienne
Contributor
Contributor

I was so excited to get my PayPal My Cash refund this week, but my bank returned the check, saying there were no funds in the account on which the check was drawn!  How can PayPal send me a refund check with insufficient funds?  Now my bank has also charged me extra money for a returned check. I'm waiting to hear from Pay Pal, but am wondering if anyone has had this problem.

Login to Me Too

NEMOkat

I tried to load $260 onto my PayPal account and only $50 of it went in. I called customer service  at PayPal/MyCash and explained my situatuion. After going around in circles, I was told that my only option was to initiate an investigative dispute and faxed in a copy of my receipt, my id, and the load card itself and that the compliance department would handle it. After literally spending almost 15 hours on the phone, being told different thing by different people, supervisors also, I was told that there was nothing they could do. That they were not responsible.

I then called PayPal itself and initially, after I told them that because of this and having no confidence in my ability to get money into my account,  and that I was going to cancel my Paypal account, they seemed genuinely concerned and said they would involve themselves into the dispute, do follow up and call me within 24 hours with an update.

I received no call and when I called back in, I had to re-explain the whole situation again to different CSR's and a supervisor.

I was then told my issue was with PayPal/my cash and thare was nothing they could do or would do.

Completely exasperated, I asked if there was somebody above him (the supervisor) who I could talk to. I was connected to a

manager whose name was Micah, who, after I briefly explained the situation, said that he would personally look into it, and while it was being investigated he would credit my account for the missing $210. (Which he did 10 minutes later)

I am extremely pleased by the professional sevice given to me by Micah and the way he handled it. I couldn't be more

satisfied. Finally, a proper response!

I am awaiting an update.

Login to Me Too

floridienne
Contributor
Contributor

I did get my refund, but it is frustrating as PayPal My cash is not Paypal and most people don't know that.  You call PayPal and they tell you they can't help!

Login to Me Too

Soma
Contributor
Contributor

NONE of my cards work! I tried the steps above, I cannot enter my pin? It just says "PayPal My Cash 10-digit PIN" I can't erase that or type in that box. I've tried and tried. I can enter the captcha in the next box and click "start my refund", but it wants the pin ughhh 

Login to Me Too

Logan527
New Community Member

Ive found this to be outdated as the Site has Updated and changed their process's. Personally ive Purchaced a My Cash card for 500$ and apon entering the code it says its been used already! Help SOMEONE because i know PayPal wont.. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.