Here's how to get a refund for a My Cash card:

1. Log in to PayPal

2. Go to www.paypal-cash.com

3. Click on "Log in with PayPal Access"

4. Click on "Continue"

5. Go to www.paypal-cash.com again

6. Click on "FAQ/Contact Us"

7. Click on "Why couldn't PayPal verify my personal information?"

8. Click on "Click here" (to request a refund) - if it takes you back to the home page just try again

9. Enter the PIN number WITHOUT the spaces - if it takes you to searchnc.com try again; it took me several tries

To reach a customer service representative at MyCash call the customer service number and go to the option for checking card status but instead of entering the PIN enter 0 # repeatedly and you will eventually be connected to a representative.

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

sweetaskey
Contributor
Contributor
My card is for $500 and they told me I have to write a letter requesting a refund after I sent them my info threw email I have to mail a letter how **bleep** dumb I hate paypal
Login to Me Too

Mad123Customer
Contributor
Contributor
anything
Login to Me Too

JohnForriester
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah right! Nothing and I mean NOTHING on that site works! The Paypal cash card is NOTHING BUT A SCAM! It will not even let you log in!
Login to Me Too

mayjorplayaatfd
Contributor
Contributor
What's the deal how's PayPal a respectable and reliable company allow this my cash my pay pal b.s. to work thru there company this is crazy I could put money on thru a lot different ways but the other ways I thought would take longer its been two days with my money and I just wanted to try get some online shopping done I should have just went to mall
Login to Me Too

Tayye1449
New Community Member

How can i receive if it says Card is Redeemed from somebody doing a scam?

Login to Me Too

DJRAZ

Looks like a its time to sue PayPal and the 3rd party.. paypal endorced this srevice it has there logo and trade mark on it as far as im concern paypal is 100% liable 

Login to Me Too

Woya

Pressing the O# repeat only disconnects you.I am trying to load my funds but keep getting an error message NULL or you must be signed in to request a refund.?????? I am signed in duh! The toll free number is totally useless as far as getting a live operator to report the site having problems.Very frusterated with this service.

Login to Me Too

Does this work anymore? I followed the instructions and always get redirected to the main page. **bleep** customer service say they can't do anything. I'm preparing to file a complaint with CFPB and the Attorney General's office!!!

Login to Me Too

szeitz
Contributor
Contributor

Multiple customers with the same complaint on a three page thread and still not a peep from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

floridienne
Contributor
Contributor

I was so excited to get my PayPal My Cash refund this week, but my bank returned the check, saying there were no funds in the account on which the check was drawn!  How can PayPal send me a refund check with insufficient funds?  Now my bank has also charged me extra money for a returned check. I'm waiting to hear from Pay Pal, but am wondering if anyone has had this problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.