Here's how to get a refund for a My Cash card:

1. Log in to PayPal

2. Go to www.paypal-cash.com

3. Click on "Log in with PayPal Access"

4. Click on "Continue"

5. Go to www.paypal-cash.com again

6. Click on "FAQ/Contact Us"

7. Click on "Why couldn't PayPal verify my personal information?"

8. Click on "Click here" (to request a refund) - if it takes you back to the home page just try again

9. Enter the PIN number WITHOUT the spaces - if it takes you to searchnc.com try again; it took me several tries

To reach a customer service representative at MyCash call the customer service number and go to the option for checking card status but instead of entering the PIN enter 0 # repeatedly and you will eventually be connected to a representative.

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

intriguewayne
Contributor
Contributor

i am having a problem with MY CASH card as well wehn i click to log into paypal access it says my name but there is no button to continue???? how the **bleep** am i suppost to add the card ??? someone help me please.. and i cant get ahold of any customer service at all! all i can do is verify that theres 60$ on my card ready to go I cant do anythign with it tho, and i really need to get this money on my paypal to pay my billmelater AGAIN! someone please help me

Login to Me Too

gippgig
Contributor
Contributor

1. Wait a long time, particularly if you have an old computer or slow internet connection.

2. Try repeatedly.

3. Try using a different computer or internet connection.

Login to Me Too

intriguewayne
Contributor
Contributor

i tryd again and again and again and again... getting nowhere, even got support on phone they could do nothing , so i contacted paypal directly i got and email back but had no answers to the question i even asked... anyone?

Login to Me Too

ALongTime
Contributor
Contributor

This is ridiculous the PayPal "My cash" support number is nothing but a recorded loop of garbage.

How the **bleep** am I supposed to redeem my $500 when I repeatedly get an error of =26 contact support? There is nobody at support and PayPal's main line keeps transferring me to 855-721-5035 which makes me want to throw my phone across the room in frustration.

I have been a PayPal user since 2005 and am fully verified with all credentials and a clean unblemished history. This is upsetting.

Login to Me Too

ramon_auad
Contributor
Contributor

I requested a refund on feb 20th, bur it hasnt arrived and im not sure if it will ever arrive. Do you know how much should it take?

Login to Me Too

frankdart
New Community Member

you people are CRAZY

Login to Me Too

bubbasAnn
Contributor
Contributor

If for any reason you can help us through this situation so we are not crazy please do so.  I am offened and have been ripped off with proff.  This is a serious concer that PayPal needs to take care of NOW!

Thank for your imput in advance..................................

Login to Me Too

CoraKydd
New Community Member

This is absolutely ridiculous!!! It won't let me add to my account. Pay Pal customer support has no ability to help. When you try to get ahold of PayPal cash it tells you to go back to the website. There are no issues with my account and PayPal says that it's an outside company not PayPal. DO NOT EVER USE PAY PAL CASH!!!!... I have $500 that is sitting in cyber space that I cannot access. So they pretty much said to do a refund but if I cannot get a check them my $500 is just gone. I will never use PayPal cash card again! I hope everyone reads this before purchasing one.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.