Is Archiving not an option anymore?

justingrant
Contributor
Contributor

Can't seem to be able to archive payment like I've been able to do in previous version of PayPal.....any insite on if this is an option and if so how to do it? I'll be pretty bummed if they did away with it.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Per PayPal "Technical Support":

The new design for the PayPal page does not have the archive function anymore.

Meaning when they redesigned the New View - the archive feature for your Account Transaction History Records is not an option anymore.

You can still archive invoices.

Login to Me Too

frost711
New Community Member

please bring the archive feature back.  It helps keep my list clutter free.

Login to Me Too

Ricks503
Contributor
Contributor

I agree, please bring back the archive feature!

Login to Me Too

ANGEL87
Contributor
Contributor

Archiving is extremely necessary to delete clutter.  Why was it elimitated?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Erica

Hello everyone!

We truly appreciate your feedback on this and would be happy to pass this information along to our developers. We'll look into what we can do about getting this implemented again in future updates! 🙂

-Erica

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Yes, the Archive featue was useful, from a small business owner perspective - we would like it back.

Login to Me Too

fleetlordatvar
Contributor
Contributor

YES, please bring it back.  It was sooo useful Heart

Login to Me Too

ebrooks448
New Community Member

Why was the archive function removed? I'm sure users did not request that it be removed. Counting the days until "archive" function is restored.

Login to Me Too

reds44
New Community Member

The archive function not working properly has been an issue since October of 2013 at least.   I have complained so many times and each time they tell me it is fixed, it is not.  The last time I received an answer from the technical team, they told me that they were working on it and when they implemented a new system shortly, the archive function would work then.  It is worse than ever now.  And that answer was given to me some time last year.  What's going on with this PAYPAL?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.