I've lost a transaction and I can't find it.

Zardiw
Contributor
Contributor

And PayPal isn't helping me either.

Implement a TRANSACTION SEARCH  that WORKS........lol

It should have a partial word feature..........such as if I put in 'com'.......it will return any and all trx that went to some website with .com in it.

Or if I put in 'john' it will return transactions to 'jonathan seagull', 'john wilkes booth' and 'johnny come lately'

Search by Amount

z

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zardiw

Go to "activity" top of your paypal page > on the right of the page under "simple / detailed" click on statements > activity export > then on the left of that page under history click on advanced > then in the drop down box under "find a transaction" you can search by email / name / date etc etc etc

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Zardiw
Contributor
Contributor

Riiiiiight......... I know how to do the so called search.......but DUDE.......it DOES NOT WORK.......lololol

Go ahead..........pick a transaction and put part of the name in there........like a debit trx for instance......NOW.....where you gonna put that......under EMAIL????????????????........lololol

You should know of what you speak b4 replying with wrong info.

z

Login to Me Too

Zardiw
Contributor
Contributor

And FURTHERMORE........you expect us to Drill Down through MULTIPLE menu items to do a freaking SEARCH???????

z

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zardiw

I don't expect you to do anything, i just gave up my time to "try" and help you, but i certainly won't bother to make that mistake again.

And yes it does work, i just went in and put in a part name ie surname and up came the transaction.

But as you are so rude when someone tries to help you i certainly won't bother anymore.

Bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Zardiw
Contributor
Contributor

It may work on a name...........but it certainly does NOT work on anything else.

It doesn't even work on Working Capital Paybacks........go ahead.......put 'working' in there and see what you get

Or any other company name that you paid

z

Login to Me Too

Zardiw
Contributor
Contributor

And you're right. It DOES work on a name. If you put in a partial last name of someone that paid you it will find it.

But that's the only one that works.

No other transactions can be found.

z

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.