How to pay Pay Pal Smart Connect Payment Online

sftbllfrk

HOW TO PAY YOUR PAYPAL SMART CONNECT BILL & A LITTLE ADDED OPINION

I applied for the PayPal Mastercard and got approved for this "Smart Connect Card." Very aggravating to start off. Well, then I go to try and pay my payment online (free) and I can't find the link. I finally gave up on looking at the forums and called the help number. Apparently I signed up for the paypal smart connect card through my original paypal email and then set up another account for my PayPal Smart Connect Card. Weird right? Well, I signed out of the site I set up for paypal and signed into my original paypal account and Bazzinga! There it was, right under the account overview section just like I read in the forums. So, if you are problems finding it, check your "other" paypal account if you have one. 

About the Smart Connect Card -- I lost the (little piece of paper they called my) "card" the first day I opened the envelope. I don't know what the point of it is, because it isn't a real credit card. It's like a line of credit that you can only use to shop online. I need the darn thing when I go to the dollar store. I'm trying to build my credit; I don't think I should have to purchase product online to do that. 

Anyway, that is how you pay your PayPal Smart Connect Account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Good tips, thanks for sharing.

Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.