Has Paypal and Ebay treated you like this over 8 years, I have never treated a customer like this!

Trekkieblue
New Community Member

First the problem is not FIX I am not using MY money to ship someone elses package that has been paid for by the customer. You are not holding my money, YOU are holding the buyers money. I am not putting it in my checking account now am I.  I need my money. The $20.00 is not even enough money to ship the first package!!!!!!!!!!! The rest of MY MONEY is being used on ebay fees. It is just not worth it and I am tried of fighting ebay and paypal again before the split to fix the site and if you can't fix it DON'T CHARGE SO MUCH!!!!!!! I have sold so many item and lost so much money from you guys on returns, extortion when and item is return and their is not a <removed> thing wrong with it both Paypal and Ebay made me pay the return shipping. Later it sold again and never was returned so much for it being damage in anyway, that hurts when the mark up is so low thank for helping so much and giving my items away. 99% of my items I only have ONE of each way before the split.  Ebay makes their own rule up as they  go and they do not even follow there own rules. So much of this has been taking place way before the split of the company. I am really think of doing a law suit I have copies of Extortion, Returns falsely being charged, Original transaction sheet that paypal has change. I have some many fees that were wrongly taken and not refunded. I even have recorded tapes between paypal and me and ebay and me. When you guys start recording years ago and I was told bye ebay and paypal in the beginning both of you would not mention it. So why should I.
Like I told you I would not here or even get and email from ebay they are the biggest lies to walk the planet. You her both of them. I surly hope you are smarted than ebay and pass this up the chain of command ebay is to stupid. I am posting this all over the internet and see how many people are out their that this has happen to before the split of the 2 company's. That is the based and the root of the problems started so both are at fault and are liable for what has happened.

Trekkieblue
PS Thank for giving seller so little help. Thank for stealing our money. Thank for giving our things away. Thank for trusting us SELLERS

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

billywim
Contributor
Contributor

I share your pain. I have been Ebaying since the beginning. I started using Paypal from the beginning. And I have never had a problem til now. I purchased a "Buy it now" item. About 2 weeks later an email from Ebay announced that the seller was removed and the item I had purchased was also removed. I was told that my item would arrive and I needed to do nothing. It was from China and the last arrival date came and went. I have tried to get in touch with both Ebay and PayPal. It is the most confusing processes I have ever come across. Their "resolution" process only sends me to a loop and I can't reach anything or anyone. The person who responded to my cry for help was very patronising as if I were an idiot. The problem still exists. Telephoning and emailing are also worthless. Count me in on bringing this behavior to other innocent customers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.