Credit card (debit)

jmdude10
New Community Member

Hello, good evening, from Jamaica! I have a debit card (visa), but first let me explain what the problem is. I know my English is very bad but I hope you guys understand me and can help me fix this problem. Well, A month ago, I applied for a credit card (debit)  and Paypal accepted it. I have to pay 1.95$ to link my card with Paypal, somehow I don't understand what is a bank "account statement". PayPal told me to check my account statement for 4 digi code and I never know how to.  Then after I entered the code 4-5 time wrong, PayPal said they disable my card and I wonder why. I leave it alone for few days and came back to try again and PayPal telling me that they can't link my card and I have to try another card. 😕   Today , I went to my bank and talk to them and got my card replaced, but when I got back home  to try again, it is the same problem with my new card and they telling me "Sorry, we can't link this card. Please try linking a different card to your account."  An hour ago, I got my Payooner( MasterCard) for the first time in my life and I try to link it with PayPal and it is the same thing they telling me "Sorry, we can't link this card. Please try linking a different card to your account."  Can you guys please help me as soon as possible and tell me where did I go wrong? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.