Can't log in, can't pay bill.

clint2284
New Community Member

I got an email from PayPal saying my bill is due. So I go to log in, like I do every month to pay, and the system won't let me in. It says to call. I can't call, because I'm on a cruise ship in the middle of the Tasman Sea. It will let me reset my password (even though there's nothing wrong with my password), so I do that, answering my security questions and inputting a security code they emailed to me) and it finally says "Congratulations! You can sign in now!" So I go to sign in, and again it won't let me! I CAN'T CALL BECAUSE I'M ON A CRUISE SHIP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TASMAN SEA! THE WEBSITE SAYS I CAN EMAIL, BUT THE EMAIL TAB TAKES ME TO A PAGE THAT SAYS I CAN CALL THEM ON THE TELEPHONE! THERE IS NO LINK TO AN EMAIL ADDRESS. SO I CAN'T EMAIL THEM, SO AS TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM WITH LOGGING IN TO MY ACCOUNT SO I CAN PAY MY BILL THIS MONTH!  THEY WANT ME TO PAY MY BILL, BUT WON'T LET ME IN TO THE WEBSITE TO PAY MY BILL!!! AND I CAN'T CALL ON THE TELEPHONE BECAUSE I'M ON A CRUISE SHIP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TASMAN SEA!!!  CAN ANYBODY HERE ADVISE ME ON HOW TO CONTACT PAYPAL, OTHER THAN BY TELEPHONE, SO I CAN PAY MY BILL THIS MONTH? IS THERE SOME OBSCURE EMAIL ADDRESS TO THE COMPANY WHERE IF I WRITE IN THE SUBJECT LINE, "HEY PAYPAL, PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR **bleep** AND PUT AN EMAIL LINK AT YOUR 'CONTACT US BY EMAIL' TAB SO ONE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS CAN GIVE YOU THE MONEY HE OWES YOU!" THAT ANYONE CAN GIVE ME? PLEASE?!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.