Business name change

kosbc
New Community Member

I am very disappointed with Paypals name change service.  The paypal account is for a high school booster club in which the contact changes each and every year.  The information they are asking for in order to make the name change is next to impossible to provide as it's not a true "business".  In addition, there is no phone number to contact anyone and I was told that they can only comminucate via email.  However, those emails appear to be system generated and do not provide enough information to describe what additional or alternate information can be provided to support the name change.  I've provided everything they say they need and yet they continue to say that information is missing.  It's extremely frustrating to deal with a "compliance department" that you can't speak to.  Would love to know if anyone has experienced a similar problem and if they were able to ultimately resolve it.  I'm about to close the account entirely.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.