Beyond frustrated with PayPal first link a card so my account might work and now you want a bank?

Ringojade
Contributor
Contributor
Seriously It's been one problem after another At first I couldn't send money Then I could to 2 people Then issues with PayPal credit Then it works Then I can't send money again no matter if I try to family n friends or for goods If family n friends I get a message saying we can't process this payment,if it continues try again If I try to send as a invoice payment,they want me to link a bank? I don't have a bank act I use only a Walmart card or credit card My credit card is linked It's like the minute I added my credit card paypal decides that's not good enough now we want a bank account Really? Anyone else with these issues? I've spoken to there reps so many times n all I get is its for your protection Enough,stop playing Big Brother it's my account not yours,let me decide who to send money too and who to do business with I need to be able to send money People are waiting on me
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ringojade

To send money you can use a credit card but to verify your account and raise your receiving / sending limits you need to add a bank account.

It may be your account but its on their site and their rules.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ringojade
Contributor
Contributor
How am I suppose to add a bank act I don't have one I don't want one and I sent moneyou just fine before with out one
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.