Beware Paypal return shipping

didi407
New Community Member

The terms for return shipping are so ridiculous you may never get reimbursed. The requirements of proof that you have to send in are a mystery until you go to file your claim. As I was filing for 2 different claims, I realized I did not have the required information (a picture of the package) and could not complete the claim. I was more careful after that, but was contacted twice (in a not so nice email) for more documentation with the next one. Somehow, I managed to get reimbursed for that one. On another claim I submitted the information, again was contacted twice for additional documents (it seems it changes with every representative), but then they wanted proof that the seller had processed my return. They require you to submit the claim within 2 weeks of mailing, and then give you a week to respond to their additional request or they will close and refuse the claim. As the seller had not notified me yet of the return processing, I was waiting until I was notified to send the additional information. As it turns out I forgot to follow up on that and the week passed. I was sent another not so nice email telling me that I missed the deadline, my claim was refused and closed, and to refer back to the Terms of the agreement.

I usually have no complaints about Paypal and consider the service to be safe, secure, and convenient. But this company that they partnered with for this promotion is a joke. Don't make a puchase based upon this return shipping policy. You may never get it.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.