A big thank you to Shermayne

calikate
New Community Member

I have been trying to transfer funds from paypal to my bank, twice it was reversed. This process has taken over 14 days. Sense 3 days after the first try i have been making multiple phone calls to my bank and to my paypal and my bank would blame paypal and paypal would blame my bank. This morning same process the paypal person i spoke with was the most rude person ever, after i got off work i called i was very angry and Shermayne happen to be the one that answered my call. Now being mad and rambling she in a firm voice said mammmmmmmm I see it has been reverserved twice let me put you on hold to see what i can do, I was thinking here we go another rude one. Well then she came back and apologized nermous times that it is a paypal issue and she is sorry this has continued for so many days. She let me vent about all the employees i have spoken to and listened kindly. She then stated she wanted to have me speak to a supervisor because she hears the frustrastation in my voice and believes i should share some of this with a supervisor. Shermayne should get a major pat on the back for a job well done. I was going to close my paypal, close my bank by the end of the day. After speaking with Shermayne she made me decide to give both another chance. Not going to lie the issue isnt resolved at the moment, and i was told i would be recieving a call from support within 24 hrs well we will see if this happens. Dont have much faith in paypal staff. All of them should be like Shermayne. Thanks again Shermayne. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.