www.paypal.com/myaccount/settings/name/legalchange broken

AndreasH76
New Community Member

has anyone managed to upload files there? I always get "upload failed, try again" error. 

One would assume paypal could afford decent developers who write automated UI tests to make sure all site features work as they should, instead the whole UI is a mess.

On mobile you can't set a new address as primary, on desktop you can't remove it without extra steps, which could have been done by the system itself. On the web app, you can't do either. Who is managing the release cycles and their content? I would sack that guy.

Anyway is there some trick to upload the files? All where under 1MB in size and the http request just times out.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @AndreasH76,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to successfully upload files. i do have an additional suggestion. If the filename has a string of numbers in it, try renaming the file so that it does not. I've heard that this will resolve the issue if all the other parameters of the file match the requirements listed for file size and type.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.