verifying my PayPal account in Trinidad and Tobago

Lana510
Contributor
Contributor

Hihi, I'm not quite understanding how to verify my account in Trinidad. Can someone please explain what is the steps I have to take? I believe my account has not yet been verified because I've been trying to acquire work online but it always says that my account is not verified. Does it mean that I cannot work online because of the country in which I reside? Or are there more steps I have to take? And what are they?

I also sent a request to my bank for a PP code, from which PayPal took $1.00. Where do I put the PP code? And is the PP code used to verify my account here in Trinidad and Tobago or did I do something wrong and entered an invalid request? 

All I want is a one-time explanation of how I can get my account verified so that I can receive online payments from my employers. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Lana510
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for this link. I spent a really long time searching for that link...Thanks. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Lana510
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for this link. I spent a really long time searching for that link...Thanks. 

Login to Me Too

Sammy868
Contributor
Contributor

Has the solution been removed? I am now trying to get my account verified to receive commissions from an online business and now I cannot because the one place where I found somebody actually got help doing it... the solution is no longer there. And because it's been so long I feel like I won't even get a response but I'm still posting the response to see. Really hope someone sees this because I'm a student and this part time job got me really excited. would be a shame to see me lose out on the opportunity. The company said I needed to have a verified paypal account and to add my cc info or bank account to it. my cc is always linked to my paypal account... I'm now finding out that there is more to it than just that. please help 😞

Login to Me Too

KadeishaA

Hi, can you assist?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.