verification

somnaiz
Contributor
Contributor

How can I register a Moroccan bank account?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

FrancoBeshyWAP
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

How do I link a bank account to my PayPal account?

Here’s how to link a bank account to your PayPal account:

1. Click Wallet at the top of the page (if you’re on a mobile device tap Menu, then Wallet).
  2. Click + Link a card or bank.
  3. Click Link a bank account.
  4. If you don't see your bank listed, then click I have a different bank at the bottom right.
  5. Depending on the bank you select, you may have an option to link your bank instantly using your online banking log in information**.
    If you don’t see the option to link instantly:
    • Select Checking or Savings.
    • Enter the bank's routing number and your account number, then click Agree and Link.
    • Verify that your routing and account number are correct and click Continue

**You will need to enter your user ID and password for your online bank account. This information is not stored in our system and is used to match up with your banking institution to confirm ownership. Once this information is entered correctly, your bank account will be confirmed instantly.

Login to Me Too

somnaiz
Contributor
Contributor
I have a problem in the fourth step,where there is no option ( I have a different bank)
Login to Me Too

FrancoBeshyWAP
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

oh ok then skip the 4th step. were you able to add the bank?

Login to Me Too

somnaiz
Contributor
Contributor
No, I can't be able to add a bank.
Login to Me Too

FrancoBeshyWAP
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

can you tell me whats is asking you to do after the 3rd step

Login to Me Too

somnaiz
Contributor
Contributor
they ask me to register my bank account but the country in which I created the bank account is not available in the options !
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FrancoBeshyWAP

Is this link incorrect then, as it states you can't add a bank account in Morocco unless its a U.S one?

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=%5fdisplay%2dcountry%2dfunctionality%2doutside&dispatch=58...

@somnaiz

The bank account you add must be from the same country 'if' you can add that one, see link above, that is unless you have a U.S bank account as paypal allows those to be added to most other countries paypal accounts.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

FrancoBeshyWAP
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@kernowlass 

it is, of course if you have a U.S account you cant add a moroccan bank as it will have a different information. the link that I provided was taken from PP

morocco

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FrancoBeshyWAP

No what I meant was that if you click on the link i posted and select Morocco then it states you can't withdraw to a 'local' bank account and only to a U.S bank account.

However you are saying that they can withdraw to a 'local' bank ie a Moroccon one??

So is the link out of date as it does seem to be sometimes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.