verification of paypal account. DEFINITELY AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK!

Joalt
Contributor
Contributor

I have been calling PayPal several times in the last few days. Each time they pass me to a "verification " person who DOES NOT answer their phones. 

I have been using paypal for all my online transactions for so many years and I need to get my account verified to order to have a greater online presence for my store. PayPal is DEFINITELY NOT helping me make more money for them. Any one else have the same experience? How do you resolve this? 

Thank you. 

Joalt

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

KJ_in_7
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same "non answer" from the calling service... I had the chance to talk for 10 minutes to a wonderful woman voice who then told me she couldn't do anything because my account was in EURO (it is my main currency, but I also have USD as another currency on the account)... so she passed me through to another person... that I never had ! Just another dumb machine offering me three choices that didn't work, cause never recognized...

Good luck talking to the right person, I'm going to try my luck again, or quit paypal altogether!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.