verification issue

azakaryan
New Community Member

Dear Community,

I have a problem with my address verification which seems to be mandatory. Currently I have money on my account which is frozen due to address verification issue.

Here is my case.  I am an Armenian citizen leaving and working in Poland Wroclaw. I leave in a rented house.

Paypal asks to provide a prove document for an address registration. Unfortunately, I have only one document that shows both my name and the address on an official Polish passal code document. I don't have any other documents stating my staying address. I have asked the owner of the house to provide such document however got rejected. Since I just pay for the rent overall but not for specific bills. 

It's almost a month I can't use my money from paypal account. Paypal reject this document without any reason. In addition I am not able to call using skype.  Please help me to get in contact with paypal administration. To explain my case. and get my money back. It's really stupid. I can't use my own money

Thanks in advance. 

Best Regards,

Armen  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.