unable to log in

Spokeworx
Contributor
Contributor

hi, for a few months now I have been unable to log into my personal account or change my password, (this is my business account) When I try to log in, I get the following message- 

Sorry, we can't log you in. If you think theres a problem with your account, please contact us and we'll help resolve the issue.

If I try to reset my password, I get this message-

We're sorry, something seems to have gone wrong, please try again.

I have tried to contact customer services via phone, email and twitter with no joy, all I get with twitter is telling me to call a number that eventually says theres nobody to take the call and messaging them just returns a response saying theres nothing wrong with it, which there clearly is. I appreciate that things are difficult at the moment with staffing but this has been going on for months and not really acceptable. I spoke to someone in the paypal credit team, who seem to have staff, who have said there is some sort of block on my account but cannot see or resolve exactly what as its not their department.

I have tried on various devices, browsers etc etc and none work

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Spokeworx 

Your best bet is to wait until the phones are back up and running and then phone customer services so that you can speak to an agent.

Or try live chat accessed.........

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Spokeworx
Contributor
Contributor

I have and have had no joy anywhere, just the same generic response. I can't believe that the best solution is to continue to wait when its been 5 months already?!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Spokeworx 

Well unfortunately i can't pull an instant contact option out of a hat for you.

I can only give you the contact options available but if they don't reply to you then sadly not a lot anyone can do about that.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.