unable to connect paypal account to acorns account

pinchaltin
New Community Member

Hello,

I am getting an error message when I try to link my paypal account to my acorns account, is there an issue going around?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

biggerjim
Contributor
Contributor

When Paypal has a problem they need to inform everyone as to what the problem is, not say "try back later" .

Login to Me Too

Jeff333
Contributor
Contributor

Still Broken

Login to Me Too

veryodd
New Community Member

Indeed! I've had the same connectivity issues, only at one point I was connected, did a few transactions between accounts, then suddenly noticed random charges from Accorns side -- very strange and makes me not want to use this combination of products. I put in a ticket over a week ago and its 'under investigation. Whats more is I noticed to day there were random contacts added to my contacts list - contacts I don't know.. so sounds like someone or a bot hacked my PayPal account.. a separate issue here but just thought I's share with the community.. YES I changed my PW thanks!  

Login to Me Too

WillyRM
New Community Member

I have this same problem and I'm wondering if it's related to having the "Security Key" feature turned on.

Login to Me Too

Jessie1992
New Community Member

and no answer from paypal official or acorns...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.