unable to access account because I can't contact paypal???? I need to eat.

call-doug
New Community Member

I'm guessing I'm not the only one.  I need to reset my password to access my account but it's all a big circle.  I'm traveling internationally (which is why I have reset my password EVERY DAMN TIME I LOG IN) but they no longer allow a reset by email.  It has to be a phone call to them.  BUT THEY ARE NOT ANSWERING THE PHONE. I need the money so I can eat.  WTF is going on with paypal????

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Lisaqwert
Contributor
Contributor
The exact same thing is happening with me… People have sent me money for purchases, I can’t use it for postage I can’t transfer it to the bank. I have done everything they have asked for as far as information, confirming my payment information, submitting an eye D… This was weeks ago! They make you hold for customer service, then after 10 minutes they tell you they’re closed. I’ve tried sending messages, I’ve tried live chat… No responses whatsoever. No emails, nothing! There has to be a way to fix this… This is irresponsible and unprofessional of PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.