setup NGO account

hand4hand
New Community Member

Hello, 

I have setup a paypall account for my NGO , last month and the only option paypall offered, was the account for bussiness, which an NGO isn't the case, as you know this also. 

Please, let me know how and where exactly can i send the Ngo documents to proof that this is not a bussiness , and the money received are donations for the activities and help i provide as an Ngo, in my local community.

One customer person from paypall has sent on my email some steps to follow to browse and upload my NGO doc, but i dont hvae those named on my paypall page, that is why i need you to send me , maybe an email address to send documents attachments , so that you can check that my NGO is not a bussiness, but a non profit organization.

Thank you for your future reply to my message

Ostafi Catalina Laura , president of "Hand 4 Hand Association"

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

moneymatters168
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @hand4hand

I wish you much success in your NGO. I hope you are safe and healthy as well.

We at PayPal do not recommend sending documents via unsecured means so what you are looking for is the Message Center.

What is the Message Center?

The Message Center is a secure mailbox inside your PayPal account where you can correspond with us. Whenever you have a new message from us, we'll send a prompt to your email account advising you to check your Message Center. When you reply to us through the Message Center, you’ll be able to upload files if needed.

You can view your Message Center by logging into your PayPal account on a web browser or on the PayPal mobile app.

I would suggest that when you upload images, keep file size to a minimum or split the images. You can use a file reformat program. 

I wish you continued good health and be security conscious like we are. 

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.