restore account

meowianne
New Community Member

Why so much personal info was needed to fully restore account. Why ATM pin?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @meowianne,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you were asked to disclose sensitive information. How was that request received? If you were logged in on the PayPal website and there was a limitation listed there, there would be steps to resolve the limitation safely from within the secure platform. If you received a request for information via email or phone, disclosing information is risky, because the requestor could be fraudulently phishing for information.

If you believe you have disclosed your ATM PIN to a fraudster, I would recommend changing the PIN immediately.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

israr2
Contributor
Contributor

I am sorry, but my account is also limited, i have sent message in message center but there is no answer from message center. i given all information and given proof but nobody is checking my screenshots and documents i mentioned in help center.

Login to Me Too

israr2
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Olivia i am using this paypal more then 10-years but i never done any fraud activity. I always follow guidelines of PayPal. I have mention and attached all info in Message center but there is not reply from them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.