"things don't appear to be working right now" prompt when trying to load money from bank to paypal

devouringvoid00
Contributor
Contributor

I need help what do I do?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ramberroya
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi, If you are getting an error message when trying to transfer money to your bank, it could be because: You have a limitation placed in your PayPal account. You may need to go through a security check, so we can confirm your identity. Your debit card or bank account may not be eligible to process Instant Transfer. Our security system may have detected unusual activity. If the transfer to your bank account still doesn’t go through, try: Linking an eligible debit card and transferring money using this card. Linking a bank account and transferring money using this account. Getting a PayPal Cash card for direct access to your PayPal account balance. Requesting a check to be mailed to you (there is a fee for check withdrawals). Thanks. ***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thanks and have a great day! ☺
Login to Me Too

devouringvoid00
Contributor
Contributor

I was not asking about transferring funds to my bank acount.

I was asking about why it's not letting me transfer funds FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT TO MY PAYPAL.

I repeat. FUNDS FROM BANK TO PAYPAL.

I need to load funds TOOOOO MYYYY PAYPALL

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.