"You've exceeded your withdrawal limit. Please increase the limit and try again"

xodidar
Contributor
Contributor

I've recently been having troubles withdrawing funds from Paypal to my bank account, and just now when i went to transfer 4 CENTS, it says "You've exceeded your withdrawal limit. Please increase the limit and try again."

okay, now every time i click the increase the limit link it leads me to this page: https://imgur.com/a/iWfLsTU

this in itself makes no sense at all. i'm verified and completed everything i have to do in the list....but can't withdraw even 4 cents?? so i have a limit placed on my account for no reason and i can't withdraw any funds at all. i'm in a really tight situation right now and NEED to transfer my PayPal balance to my account but i can't even do this. i don't know what to do

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@xodidar 

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

No one in the forums have access to others' accounts or the technical back end to fix.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@xodidar 

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

No one in the forums have access to others' accounts or the technical back end to fix.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

xodidar
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for the quick reply. i'm on the phone with them again now, it's just such an odd situation and each time i've called nobody has seemed to understand the source of the issue or anything. i've probably been told to delete my cookies at least 9 times in the past minute. hopefully i can figure it out

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.