"We’re sorry, something went wrong. Please try again."

frik53
Contributor
Contributor

One of "Credit cards" from my PayPal account "Expired" and when I try to "Edit Card details", this warning appears: "We’re sorry, something went wrong. Please try again." Please help! Thank you, in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

frik53
Contributor
Contributor

...so, if anyone experience similar issue, please just call PayPal Customer Service ( 003531436911 ), it's not free of charge, but they solve my problem immediately.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@frik53

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

frik53
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in Serbia and I should probably contact someone from PayPal direct, but please help if you're able... Thank you!

Login to Me Too
Solved

frik53
Contributor
Contributor

...so, if anyone experience similar issue, please just call PayPal Customer Service ( 003531436911 ), it's not free of charge, but they solve my problem immediately.

Login to Me Too

frik53
Contributor
Contributor

0035314369111 *****

Login to Me Too

Cam8425
New Community Member

I live in the United states

Login to Me Too

Cam8425
New Community Member

@frik53 wrote:

0035314369111 *****

What do I need to do, have never had this problem before.
I live in the United states

Login to Me Too

frik53
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Cam8425,

Log in to your PayPal account, go to the bottom of the page, in the lower left corner click on "CONTACT US", than click on "Call Us" and than use your telephone (Skype is acceptable, also) and dial number of PayPal Customer Service (in my case: 0035314369111). ...they helped me right away.

BIG up!

Login to Me Too

WeiweiMao
Contributor
Contributor

What's the UK customer service telephone number?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.