"We couldn't confirm its you" error

FauxEspoir
Contributor
Contributor

i have been trying to send a payment for a transaction but it asked me for my old contact number which i didnt have at the time so i couldnt. so i proceeded to change the contact number on my profile page and verified the said new contact number. i tried to send the said payment for the same transaction again but i encounter "we couldn't verify its you" several times i have restarted my pc, cleared my caches, every thing. i have also tried to pay for the same transaction on my app at first it let me login but after sometime it logged out and when i try to login it now say "we couldn't verify its you" too. please help i still have money on my paypal balance. also another thing i couldnt withdraw it to my debit card as well.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @FauxEspoir,

Welcome to the community and thank for posting. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue accessing your account. The best option in a case like this is to give us a call so we can update your account for you and ensure that you have what you need to login and pass security checks. You will find our contact details by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.