"Sorry, we couldnt confirm its you" Locked out of account help?

jena4
New Community Member

Im basically locked out of my account that I have funds in and I been trying to acsess it for the longest. Once I put my email in and click forget password it immediately brings me to an error reading, "Sorry we couldnt confirm its you". It doesnt give me the chance to verify my identity to change my password? I contacted paypal many times and they all tell me different options that were not successful. Ive waited for the security system to refresh for up to 72 hours and left my account alone but its been 2 weeks and I get the same exact message. An agent also told me thats because my country on my account is in Cyprus but Im in the US? Im not sure why its in that country but im sure thats why i cannot confirm my identity. Is there a way I can access my account because my funds are in there and I very much need it in these times... theyre holding my money that i have no access to. Please someone help me with this Ive been trying to figure it out for almost 2 months now overall. Thank you.  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.