"Something went wrong on our end" email verification

Synwythagrynhom
New Community Member

I try to confirm my email and paypal says they sent a link but it never shows up. My friend sent money and it said i have to verify that email by clicking the link. The link takes me to paypal which asks me to enter my password to verify the email but everytime i enter the password and click verify it says somethings went wrong on our end and won't verify it. Im not sure if paypals under maintenance or what but i have money waiting i can't retrieve because it refuses to verify my email.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Leelee_19
New Community Member
Ive done everything asked of me to verify my info and I still cant get MY money!! I'll never use PayPal again, and at our company meeting today I am instructing all employees to NEVER use PayPal again!! That's 14 floors with 80 people per floor buying and selling all day, every day but will not be using PayPal anymore!!! I would advise everyone not to use them if you want to keep your money!!!
Login to Me Too

Sihlenkosi
New Community Member
How do we fix this problem?! We need a solution!
Login to Me Too

rosuraie
New Community Member

I'm also having this problem and its extremely frustrating. I've tried removing the email and re-adding it, nothing. If anyone knows how to solve this please help 😕

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.