problem with change legal name

giveme
Contributor
Contributor

I have a question how to change the legal name  I tried to do it through the instructions that were in the options but it failed  I want to change because I did not give the middle name that I have on my bank account therefore I cannot link my paypal account with my bank account  in the options of changing the name and surname, he adds his identity document but nothing happens 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@giveme 

You can submit a request to change the name on your Personal account for a typographical error or a legal name change. We’re unable to change the name on a PayPal account to a different person's name.

To change the name shown on your account:

1. Click settings (icon next to log out)..
  2. Next to your name, click Edit.
  3. Click the type of change you want to make and follow the instructions:
  • Change your legal name.
  • Update your name.
  • Make a minor correction. You will be able to fix a typo of 1 or 2 characters only once.

If you're not fixing a typo, you'll be asked to provide documentation to support your name change (i.e. copy of your photo ID and your change of name certificate).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

giveme
Contributor
Contributor

I did as it is written below  but it doesn't work  I added a photo as I try to change the legal name   adds documents and nothing happens helplines not working to do this on the phone  that's why I want to ask here why when I add documents nothing happens and I can't change it   legal name

There is also no button to confirm the documents 

here is a picture:

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.