please help!!!

elsha
Contributor
Contributor

I have had two payments pending for over 12 days. I have tried to verify my account several times and it keeps telling me they cant help me at this time and try again later. I have a card linked and everything. I received an email that if i dont accept these payments by the 24th i will loose them. I have tried to reach paypal several times and I have waited hours with no help. Can anyone help me solve this problem. I have read everything possible and it is not helping.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@elsha wrote:

I have had two payments pending for over 12 days. I have tried to verify my account several times and it keeps telling me they cant help me at this time and try again later. I have a card linked and everything. I received an email that if i dont accept these payments by the 24th i will loose them. I have tried to reach paypal several times and I have waited hours with no help. Can anyone help me solve this problem. I have read everything possible and it is not helping.

Are there links to click on to Accept the payments? Did you correctly confirm your PayPal email address? Do you have a bank account linked as well? To verify your account you can do two of three things: link a card, bank, add your SSN. Also try clearing browser cache, history, cookies and restart device as browser data can get garbled and fractured and needs a clear out.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@elsha wrote:

Are there links to click on to Accept the payments? Did you correctly confirm your PayPal email address? Do you have a bank account linked as well? To verify your account you can do two of three things: link a card, bank, add your SSN. Also try clearing browser cache, history, cookies and restart device as browser data can get garbled and fractured and needs a clear out.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.