please help me

AL0nE
Contributor
Contributor

i have inserted the 4 digit code to confirm that the credit card is mine and it told me that we will refund all charged money to your credit card with 24 hours its been 2 days now and the money did not show in my credit card i need help pls

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

iwasscammed1
Contributor
Contributor

hey champ

yeah i was scammed too

PayPal has dragged mine on for 8 months

PayPal won't help you mate, you can join my investigation if you wish?

Login to Me Too

AL0nE
Contributor
Contributor

what should i do now lol i want ma money

Login to Me Too

iwasscammed1
Contributor
Contributor

call and get stuck into support tomorrow

they wont help you though but you need to record the conversations like i have to support your case

then call consumer affairs, they are very helpful

PayPal gets reported almost daily

My lawyer and 6 other locals have been scammed by PayPal for a similar thing so if you fail tomorrow

i can add you to our full investigation afterwards, at no cost to you

I have also got Interpol involved by they do not want to do anything if you are a victim under $500,000

But we have a case with another scam higher than that so they may still investigate for us

Login to Me Too

iwasscammed1
Contributor
Contributor

woops i answered into the wrong part haha

call support and drill them mate

record the conversation then call consumer affairs

then get back to me on here and ill add you to our case

Login to Me Too

AL0nE
Contributor
Contributor
they told me the money could be refunded with 24 hours to 30 **bleep**ing days lol
Login to Me Too

iwasscammed1
Contributor
Contributor

haha its such a hard thing to do isn't it. Like it's instant. these **bleep** are taking you for a ride

keep all evidence and record the calls mate. you'll need them. i wish there was a way to talk off here

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.